Monday, April 06, 2009

Camille Two Months
















Another month gone by and new milestones! I can smile and coo now! I'm getting to be such a big girl. I'm sleeping through the night- most nights anyway! At my two month check up I was 12 pounds and 23 inches. I'm growing fast!

We have a fun routine now. We get up in the morning, have breakfast, bring William to school, go to Doggy Day care to visit Aunt Holly, come home for Lunch and then clean up and to laundry until Dad and William come home. In the evenings I snuggle with my Daddy on the sofa. I love the routine!
I'm getting used to running around in the car- I only like it when my Mom Drives and I fuss and stop lights! I have been having some colic, so my Mommy put my on the dryer. My Brother thought that was funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home