Monday, April 06, 2009

Camille One Month





























































This was an exciting month for me!! It is very bright and Loud out here in the real world!! I'm getting to know all of my family members- we have had a lot of people come over to see me! Everyone takes turns holding me and I love to snuggle with them. I sleept a lot and that makes my Mommy very happy! She says I sleep better than any baby she knows!






















My Big Brother, William spends a lot of time with me. At first it was a bit hard because he did not know how to be gentle with me. He loves me very much and wanted to be near me anytime he was home! My Mommy and Daddy had to try hard to keep me from getting hurt because William is a bit rough- you know how boys are. We had a few close calls, but I made it through!






















This month was a bunch of firsts for me.... First Bath, First Valentine's Day, and First Mardi Gras. Mommy and Daddy took me to some parades. We went to my Aunt Coco's house and my Aunt JuJu's house. That way my Mom had somewhere to go in case I got fussy. I slept through most of them in my Mommy's sling, but I think they were fun! Like she says, I'm a very good baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home